The second main card fight at the TUF 18 Finale featured a couple of women from the show that are very tall. But the fight between Jessamyn Duke and Peggy Morgan didn't really live up to their stature. Duke basically dominated all three rounds other than a small portion of the third round, and picked up a unanimous decision victory. All three judges had it 30-27 for her.
Duke came out strong in the first, beating Morgan up with some strikes and coming close to submitting her with a guillotine. She also threatened with a triangle.
The second round was all striking with Duke in control. The third saw Duke controlling the action once again until she went for an ill-advised headlock, which allowed Morgan to move to her back and briefly threaten with a choke. Duke was able to get up though, and picked up the pace of her striking until the final horn.
- UFC TUF 18 Finale fight card primer: Main card
- Ultimate Fighter 18 Finale: Maynard vs Diaz - Live results and play-by-play for main card
- Ultimate Fighter 18 Finale: Diaz vs Maynard - Live results and play-by-play for undercard
- Judo Chop: Gray Maynard & Nick Diaz, Boxing Strategy
- TUF 18 Finale: Nate Diaz vs. Gray Maynard Dissection