UFC Featherweight Conor McGregor has been enduring an injury-imposed time out since winning his second UFC bout over Max Holloway at the first UFC Fight Night on Fox Sports 1 in August. But that hasn't stopped him from calling out UFC Lightweight Diego Sanchez who offended McGregor with some critical Tweets in advance of the Holloway bout.
Sanchez doubled down on the smack talk by promising to 'humble' McGregor if the UFC booked the bout.
Now the pair has taken to Twitter once again and let rip:
What do you think? Is McGregor biting off more than he can chew? Does the fight make any kind of sense for Sanchez who has fought at Welterweight more than at Lightweight and has never cut down to Featherweight.
- The Ultimate Fighter 18 Finale fight card primers
- Mirko Cro Cop signs with Glory: Possible March debut against Bonjasky
- How's Taste My Tweet Tweet? Dana White brags about gambling, Street Fights, Bikinis, and Twitter beef
- Tarec Saffiedine interview: I can't wait to showcase my skill in the UFC
- BE's Baddest MMA Greatest of All Time Tournament: #2 Wanderlei Silva vs #3 Bas Rutten