Another installment of the MMA Tete-A-Tete: Coarsening the Discoursehas arrived. Eugene S. Robinson, author of Fight: Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Ass-Kicking but Were Afraid You'd Get Your Ass Kicked for Asking, is Kid Nate's counterpart for this edition.
As always if you enjoy this sort of gum flapping, subscribe to the MMA Nation YouTube channel. Subscribers are the only ones who can watch us shoot these things live.
If you have issues with the video embed here you can always watch it on YouTube.
Please note that the "care/don't care preview" is in no way intended to disrespect the fighters in question and is merely our attempt to evaluate the marketing efforts on behalf of said fighters by the UFC and their management.
Today Kid Nate and Eugene discuss:
- The time Eugene distributed an album for the Manson Family
- Why we cared about the female fighters on TUF so much more than the guys this season
- The fall from grace of Ronda Rousey....which Eugene denies happened
- Maximo Blanco -- a Guy I Can't Trust
- Nate Diaz vs Gray Maynard, Stockton, the 209, AKA and all that
- much much more
More from Bloody Elbow:
- Derek Brunson vs. Yoel Romero, Vinc Pichel vs. Garett Whiteley added to UFN 35
- Glory 12 ratings on Spike: Glory 12 draws 476K, up 25% from Spike debut
- Bad Boy Presents Bloody Elbow Radio - Episode 305: Lance Palmer, Barb Honchak, Justin Scoggins, Junior Assuncao
- Gray Maynard: I'd go to 145 to fight Frankie Edgar again
- MMA fighter who faked death sentenced in armed robbery