Marcos Villegas of Fight Hub TV caught up with UFC Welterweight Johny Hendricks in advance of his UFC 167 title fight with Georges St-Pierre. Hendricks revealed that he did a little bit of training with legendary boxer Mike Tyson and that Tyson strongly urged him to use his right hand and throw combinations against the champ.
Hendricks is a southpaw known for his fearsome left hand.
He also talks about his believe that GSP has become a cautious fighter who just wants to "hold on."
More from Bloody Elbow:
- UFC 167: Fox Sports 1 previews and prognostications
- ONE FC 12 Weigh-in Results: Headliner scrapped, Saadulaev vs. Moraes bumped to main event
- Jon Jones vs. Glover Teixeira set for UFC 170 on February 22
- Johny Hendricks goes off about WADA/VADA testing and Georges St-Pierre before UFC 167
- The Ultimate Fighter season 18, episode 11 live discussion