Another installment of the MMA Tete-A-Tete: Coarsening the Discourse has arrived. Eugene S. Robinson, author of Fight: Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Ass-Kicking but Were Afraid You'd Get Your Ass Kicked for Asking, is Kid Nate's counterpart for this edition.
As always if you enjoy this sort of gum flapping, subscribe to the MMA Nation YouTube channel. Subscribers are the only ones who can watch us shoot these things live.
If you have issues with the video embed here you can always watch it on YouTube.
Please note that the "care/don't care preview" is in no way intended to disrespect the fighters in question and is merely our attempt to evaluate the marketing efforts on behalf of said fighters by Bellator and their management.
Today Kid Nate and Eugene discuss:
- The confrontation between Jason Miller and Uriah Hall and the ghoulish nature of the Mayhem death watch
- Robert Drysdale's elevated T:E ratios and lots of steroids stories from Eugene's body building days
- Tito Ortiz' neck injury and why did anyone book a fight with him in the first place
- The Bellator 106 card and which fights we care about
- Eddie Alvarez and the Book of Job
- Pat Curran and whether or not MMA can ever really determine who "the best" is
- And much much more!
More from Bloody Elbow:
- Uriah Hall on Mayhem Miller incident: 'I hope he gets the help he needs before it gets worse'
- Anderson Silva: 'Chael talk too much, but is a good guy'
- UFC Tweets of the Day: Chael Sonnen rips on Lil' Nog for pulling out of bout against Alexander Gustafsson
- Glory 12 fight card: Giorgio Petrosyan, Joe Schilling, more headline Glory return to New York and Spike Nov 23
- Injured Antonio Rogerio Nogueira out of fight against Alexander Gustafsson