Well that didn't take long.
Ouch. McGregor is recovering from ACL surgery. Miller may have grabbed a place at the front of the line to welcome McGregor back to the Octagon.
More from Bloody Elbow:
- Dana White wants to see Lyoto Machida vs. Vitor Belfort
- Ed Soares: 'A well-trained Anderson Silva would beat Jon Jones'
- Dana White says John Lineker would already have a title shot if he'd made weight
- Knuckle Up #446: UFC Fight Night 30, the Machida awakening, Munoz-Dos Santos paradox + the Silva conundrum
- Alexander Gustafsson 'super excited' to fight Antonio Rogerio Nogueira in March