Another installment of the MMA Tete-A-Tete: Coarsening the Discourse has arrived. Eugene S. Robinson, author of Fight: Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Ass-Kicking but Were Afraid You'd Get Your Ass Kicked for Asking, is Kid Nate's counterpart for this edition.
As always if you enjoy this sort of gum flapping, subscribe to the MMA Nation YouTube channel. Subscribers are the only ones who can watch us shoot these things live.
If you have issues with the video embed here you can always watch it on YouTube.
Please note that the "care/don't care preview" is in no way intended to disrespect the fighters in question and is merely our attempt to evaluate the marketing efforts on behalf of said fighters by the UFC and their management.
Today Kid Nate and Eugene discuss:
- Neo-nazis and shoe jackings including a mutual acquaintance from the punk rock days
- Whether or not cornermen should be quicker to throw in the towel
- The crushing of Junior dos Santos by Cain Velasquez at UFC 166
- Dana White's threatened roster purge (and the actual cutting of Yushin Okami) and whether or not that's already improving the action we're seeing in the UFC
- UFC Fight Night 30 and the three or four fights on the card that are of any interest.
More from Bloody Elbow:
- Ken Shamrock and Tito Ortiz take shots at UFC and Dana White in TSN interview
- UFC Fight Night 30: Ryan Jimmo vs. Jimi Manuwa preview and the prognostication
- Asian MMA: PXC 40: Tanaka vs. Aguon Live Video Stream, Results and Discussion
- Jury headed to third day of deliberations in Matthew Maldonado, Nicholas Schultz rape trial
- UFC Fight Night 30: Norman Parke vs. Jon Tuck preview and the prognostication