Next November will mark 20 years since the very first UFC event in Denver, Colorado. The UFC is going to commemorate this anniversary with their own "20 days to UFC 167" tour starting in Denver on October 27th and wrapping up with the November 16th event in Las Vegas, Nevada. UFC welterweight champion Georges St-Pierre will put his belt on the line once again as he faces brutal knockout artist Johny Hendricks. Rashad Evans meet Chael Sonnen in the co-main event, while Robbie Lawler battles Rory MacDonald.
On the preliminary card is the debut of Anthony Pettis' brother Sergio, who fights Vaughan Lee on the Facebook prelims, while "headlining" the Fox Sports 1 broadcast is a lightweight bout between Donald Cerrone and Evan Dunham.
There should be some great fights delivered this November, and here's what the full lineup looks like:
Main Card (PPV)
Preliminary Card (Fox Sports 1)
Preliminary Card (Facebook)
More from Bloody Elbow:
- Chad Mendes wants another shot at Jose Aldo, feels Ricardo Lamas would be easier fight
- UFC Fight Night 30: Machida vs. Munoz - The Cut List
- Light heavyweight Joey Beltran tweets that he's no longer with the UFC
- UFC bantamweight Brad Pickett hints at a possible move to flyweight
- UFC 166: Junior dos Santos' coach 'never considered' throwing in the towel