In which I offer my post-fight review and analysis of UFC 166 from top to bottom.
If you like this sort of thing, subscribe to MMA Nation on YouTube and get all of my videos as soon as they're uploaded.
Topics covered include:
- The incredible main event the triumph of Cain Velasquez and the sad sight of Junior dos Santos being crushed right before our eyes
- An extended rant about Daniel Cormier's planned drop to Light Heavyweight that's incorrectly based on the weight they initially reported at the weigh ins and which it turns out was completely off. My apologies.
- Gilbert Melendez vs Diego Sanchez and the sacrifice make and the brain damage they accumulate in the course of epic fights like this
- John Dodson and the gummed up Flyweight division
- Eye pokes, bad reffing, C.B. Dollaway and Joe "It's not intentional" Rogan
- much much more!
More from Bloody Elbow:
- UFC 166 results: Gilbert Melendez vs Diego Sanchez wasn't FOTN, but a failure in officiating
- UFC 166 results: Dana White's post-fight media scrum
- UFC 166: Velasquez vs Dos Santos Sunday Perspective: Cain Veslasquez achieves UFC Heavyweight Greatness
- UFC 166: Velasquez vs. Dos Santos results: Winners and Losers
- UFC 166: John Dodson vs. Darrell Montague full fight video highlights