Another installment of the MMA Tete-A-Tete: Coarsening the Discourse has arrived. Eugene S. Robinson, author of Fight: Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Ass-Kicking but Were Afraid You'd Get Your Ass Kicked for Asking, is Kid Nate's counterpart for this edition.
As always if you enjoy this sort of gum flapping, subscribe to the MMA Nation YouTube channel. Subscribers are the only ones who can watch us shoot these things live.
If you have issues with the video embed here you can always watch it on YouTube.
Please note that the "care/don't care preview" is in no way intended to disrespect the fighters in question and is merely our attempt to evaluate the marketing efforts on behalf of said fighters by the UFC and their management.
Today Kid Nate and Eugene discuss:
- Tony Ferguson and low low ceiling on The Ultimate Fighter winners
- Who is T.J. Waldburger
- Who's less liked: Nate Marquardt or Hector Lombard
- Is John Dodson a Guy I Can't Trust (GICT)?
- How Jake Shields vs. Demian Maia would have been scored in BJJ competition
- Gabriel Gonzaga vs. Shawn Jordan battle for UFC gatekeeper status
- Daniel Cormier vs. Skinny Roy Nelson - can skinny Roy get a submission off his back?
- Will Cecil Peoples be in Houston for UFC 166?
- Cain Velasquez vs. Junior dos Santos: best case/worst case