In the main event of Saturday night's HBO boxing PPV event, Timothy Bradley met Juan Manuel Marquez in the squared circle at the Thomas & Mack Center in Las Vegas, NV. After 12 rounds, Bradley got the nod on the judges scorecards to win the split decision victory.
Timothy Bradley (30-0; 12 KO) vs. Juan Manuel Marquez (55-6-1; 40 KO) - Welterweight (147 lbs)
After 12 rounds of tight action, Bradley grabbed a tight decision to upset Marquez.
Orlando Cruz (20-2-1; 10 KO) vs. Orlando Salido (39-12-2; 27 KO) - Featherweight (126 lbs)
Cruz pushed hard and even took a round from Salido, but it wasn't enough. In round 7, Salido blasted Cruz with a huge right hand and Cruz crumbled.
Vasyl Lomachenko (Debut) def. Jose Luiz Ramirez (24-2-2; 15 KO) via TKO - Featherweight (126 lbs)
Lomachenko went to work on the body early and picked up a first round knockdown for his efforts. In the fourth round, he dropped Ramirez again who was unable to answer the ref's count and the fight was called.
Seanie Monaghan (18-0; 11 KO) def. Anthony Caputo-Smith (14-1; 10 KO) via TKO round 3- Light Heavyweight (175 lbs)
More from Bloody Elbow:
- Ex-coach says Palhares consistently hurt sparring partners
- Glory 11 preview and predictions: What to expect from Glory 11 Chicago debut on Spike TV
- Bellator adds ex-UFC fighters Terry Etim, Mike Guymon to November 2nd PPV card
- Video: Rousimar Palhares responds to being cut from the UFC, explains why he held submission so long
- Bradley vs Marquez free live stream undercard fights and red carpet pre-show