Yes, you've heard it right. Mania Money Pool Season 9 will continue as we have found a new Commissioner.
YES! JOBEN is our new Commissioner. He might be an alcoholic, loves turtle necks and will never crack the top 5 in our Money Pool but you can't deny that he has balls and initiative to continue our life-long tradition of the Mania Money Pool.
SO, YOU MAY ASK. HOW DO WE GO ABOUT THIS THING? SCROLL DOWN....
- If you're interested, please email JOBEN ( firstname.lastname@example.org )
- PLEASE, put the subject: MANIA MONEY POOL (username) in your email. You can copy furnished me if you want so I get to know also who are joining. My email is: email@example.com
- Joben will give specific instructions on how you can pay your entry fee ($20 for 10 events)
- NEW SEASON WILL START WITH UFC on FX 7 (BISPING vs BELFORT) on JANUARY 19 and will last until 9 more UFC events, whether pay-per-view of free TV.
- ALL PAYMENTS MUST BE MADE BEFORE THE SECOND EVENT OF SEASON 9
I AM A NEWBIE OR NEW TO THE COMMUNITY BUT I AM INTERESTED TO JOIN, HOW DO I DO IT?
- Create an account at mmaplayground.com (PG)
- Email Joben and tell him your username at PG
- Joben will invite you to the MANIA1 Camp
HOW DO THIS THING WORK?
- In a UFC event fight pick your winner, round and method of winning.
- Scoring is as follows: 5 points correct pick, 2 points correct round, 2 points correct method. 11 points if perfect.
IS THIS THING LEGIT?
- Geno Mrosko of MMA Mania was a former player in this pool and, well we already know it the moment he joined, he stood no chance of even cracking the top 80.
HOW ABOUT IF I WIN AN EVENT? WILL I BE PAID?
- This will depend on how many people will join this season. If we hover 40 players, WE WILL PAY EVENT WINNERS and have their winnings as their entry fee for the next season. That way we keep it sustainable.
WHAT ARE THE PRIZES?
- THIS WILL DEPEND ON HOW MANY PLAYERS WILL JOIN.
WHO ARE THE CURRENT PLAYERS TO THIS POOL?
NOW WHO SHOULD BE JOINING THIS EVENT?
Anyone who has balls and have brain cells can join this league. If you think you need a lot of time and lots of research on this one, then you're wrong. If you are in the BECW you can still join the money pool.
ARE THERE ANY HELPFUL PEOPLE WHO GIVE THEIR PREDICTIONS?
- Winston Dallas (B.E.)
- Brian Hemminger's previews
- Patrick Stumberg's odds and betting lines and his picks and predictions.
NOW LET"S KEEP THIS THING ROLLING. Suggestions? Questions? Violent reactions? Please feel free to discuss.