Zombie Prophet is back with another installment of Your MMA of the Day for September 25, 2012. Once again he's compiled all the best & most relevant, most edifying, most instructional and most jacked up nonsense out there that's related to mixed martial arts, the UFC, Strikeforce, Bellator, One FC etc etc.
Kid Nate took the day off to deal with the launch of a brand new improved Bloody Elbow so you'll have to survive without a video introduction.
Here's what we've got in today's playlist:
- The MMA Candy Gals demo a Kimura to head scissors
- the complete UFC 152 post-fight media scrum with Dana White
- the Joe Rogan interview of Jon Jones from the UFC 152 broadcast
- Gilbert Melendez talks about his injury
- a regional MMA fight with an EXTREMELY late stoppage
- Complete fights from China's RUFF MMA 5, Devastation 2010, Power Fight 8
- TUF Smashes episode 2, complete
- UFC Struve vs. Miocic preview
- Cain Velasquez interview on UFC 155
- Benson Henderson working out
- Ed Soares explains the UFC 153 fight booking
- UFC Ultimate Fight Collection trailer
- Alistair Overeem signs autographs
- Cung Le interview
- Stefan Struve vs Lavar Johnson, full fight.