UFC 152: Jones vs. Belfort airs tonight September 22, 2012 from the Air Canada Centre in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. The fights will air on pay-per-view with portions of the preliminary card airing on FX TV and the remainder streaming live on Facebook.
On the pay-per-view portion of the card, Light Heavyweight champ Jon Jones will defend his title against challenger Vitor Belfort. 125 pound contenders Joseph Benevidez and Demetrious Johnson will compete to be crowned the first-ever UFC Flyweight champion in the co-main event. Michael Bisping vs. Brian Stann, Matt Hamill vs. Roger Hollett and Charles Oliveira vs. Cub Swanson round out the PPV card. The main card starts at 10 p.m. ET.
The FX portion of the card features Igor Pokrajac vs. Vinny Magalhaes, T.J. Grant vs. Evan Dunham, Sean Pierson vs. Lance Benoist, and Jimmy Hettes vs. Marcus Brimage. The FX broadcast begins at 8 p.m. E.T.
We've put together this list to make sure you know the best way to watch the action go down.
- The night's action kicks off with three preliminary fights being featured on the UFC's Facebook page.The free prelim stream will kick off around 6:45 p.m. ET.
- They are also streaming the prelims on the UFC YouTube channel.
- The UFC has an online PPV available at UFC.tv.
- Yahoo! Sports offers an online PPV of the event as well whic can be ordered directly from their event page.
- The UFC's UStream page also offers an option to stream the PPV online.
- YouTube is also an option for the online streaming PPV.
- Four preliminary bouts will play on FX TV starting at 8 p.m.
- Almost every major cable or satellite carrier offers the PPV's in standard definition and hi-def. A list of carriers is available here.
- Roku will be an option for watching the PPV on your TV.
- The PPV show will also stream on XBox live, providing yet another option if you don't have satellite or cable.
- The UFC has a list of all authorized bars and restaurants which will be showing the pay-per-view on a dedicated page.
- There's also an iPhone app for finding Sports Bars showing the UFC.
- If you're all out of other options but have an iPhone or Android phone you are able to order the PPV on either platform. The iPhone app can be located here with the Android app available here.
More UFC 152 preview coverage from Bloody Elbow after the jump.