Luke Thomas of MMA Fighting and I are back with another installment of the MMA Tete-A-Tete: Coarsening the Discourse. Topics after the jump...
In this edition we discuss:
- Luke's new gig
- How Dana White could possibly have been so wildly optimistic about the UFC 148 buy rate
- The ravaged UFC 149 card and whether or not the event should have been cancelled
- Whether or not there is a Strikeforce "list" of fighters who can't move to the UFC
- The Culinary Union's attempt to ban the USMC from advertising with the UFC
- The future of UFC's PPV business after the cable TV model is disrupted by the internet.
As always we appreciate your commentary, criticism and feedback. Be sure and subscribe to the MMA Nation Youtube channel to get more of these, plus Zombie Prophet's Your MMA of the Day and much more.
PS: Sorry about the static in the audio. Using a new headset and I screwed something up.