Just a little post event matchmaking for UFC on Fuel TV 4. If you disagree with me,
- Chris Weidman: This was a stellar performance, but I think throwing him to Silva is premature, especially considering how overrated Munoz is at #3 MW. Given the lack of pedigreed strikers on his resume, I would like to see him face a high-caliber KO artist like Vitor Belfort or a Hector Lombard before going up against Silva. He has certainly shown he can handle the ground game with anyone though.
- Mark Munoz: Give him some space, put him against one of the losers in the Bisping/Stann/Belcher group.
- James Te-Huna: Let's see what he can do against Stephan Bonnar. Bonnar has the chin to survive Te-Huna's onslaught, but his offense also extends to the ground. It would be a good but not unreasonable test for him.
- Joey Beltran: I'm all for keeping Beltran around. Put him in there with Kyle Kingsbury. That would be a fun comeback scrap that would make a good showcase for either of them if they're going to stay around.
- Aaron Simpson: *sigh* another welterweight wrestler. Dan Miller could make an honest fighter of him.
- Kenny Robertson: Charlie Brenneman is in need of a winnable fight, and Robertson is young enough to get a last chance fight.
- Francis Carmont: I would love to see him against Constantinos Philippou or somone else who could test his striking.
- Karlos Vemola: We pretty much know who this guy is at this point. I think he's fun to watch hulking out on guys at middleweight even if he's not all that good skillwise. Give him Riki Fukuda.
- T.J. Dillashaw: I think he and Mike Easton are on similar trajectories.
- Vaughan Lee: Dustin Pague is a fair fight.
- Rafael dos Anjos: Tell me dos Anjos vs. Nurmagomedov doesn't sound like a spectacularly exciting fight.
- Anthony Njokuani: He has looked terrible. Toss him John Alessio's way before letting him go.
- Alex Caceres: Walel Watson is a fun fight for a couple of rangy fighters.
- Damacio Page: Pink slip. This guy clearly needs to sort himself out on some local shows.
- Chris Cariaso: I think he would have a good scrap with John Dodson.
- Josh Ferguson: You could give him John Lineker. Flyweight is still too thin to be hurrying to cut people at this point.
- Andrew Craig: Chris Camozzi is a fun fight.
- Rafael Natal: Let see if he can beat up CB Dollaway.
- Rafael Assucao: Give him Ken Stone