UFC president Dana White snuck in a video blog Saturday, showing all behind-the-scenes of UFC on FX 4 and a post-fight war of words between Clay Guida and Gray Maynard that included a member of Guida's entourage using a gay slur toward Maynard.
Some of the noteworthy moments:
- Ramsey Nijem was very loose prior to his fight, joking around, "Well, I guess I have to fight now, huh?" after putting on his gloves.
- Dan Miller's corner talked about what he did so well in his victory.
- Both Steven Siler and Joey Gambino were shown post-fight with Gambino needing to go to the hospital.
- Cub Swanson was chatting with Jason Guida in the back. Swanson was joking about being one-upped at the weigh-ins by Ross Pearson's underwear and how with his U.S. flag trunks, he would need to do some Rocky Balboa moves.
- Despite winning, Brian Ebersole said he felt lethargic in the ring and was frustrated. "I never feel comfortable in the Octagon," he said.
- The most interesting part was at the end of the video with Guida post-fight saying, "Weak" over and over again. While getting checked out, both men began to talk trash to each other with Guida claiming, among other things, that Maynard pulled his hair. Before being separated, you can audibly hear one of Guida's corner calling Maynard a gay slur.
Here's the video: