- Why is everyone getting hurt? It sucks. I really like Jose Aldo. I wanted to see him destroy Eric Koch like he was 2 dollar hooker. The only saving grace is that Koch said he would wait to fight Aldo. Wait for what, Eric? An ass whooping? Good luck with that!
- UFC 147 sucks, and I don't care what Dana White says, any poster for a card that features Rich Franklin vs. Wand in 2012, and Mike Russow vs. Werdum is a card I am going to illegally watch. Ya, I said it.
- What's the deal with the lack of flyweight fights while this "tournament" happened? IMO, Zuffa should have been running flyweight fights alongside of the "tournament" to build up the division.
- Renan Barao better beat Faber. I can't live in a world where a title celebration will most likely be the dougie.
- Dana said that the Brock interview went as bad as you could imagine. I think he is bluffing.
- Anderson is going to destroy Chael. Chael has one tool, and that's the TD. He's already been beat when he executed his gamplan to a T....and I don't think Anderson is going to let him get that comfortable again. Can't wait to see it.
- Not MMA, but do you remember the time that Timothy Bradley beat Pac Man? Ya, I don't either.
Time to pass out. Side note: On myfirst shot of the night,I yelled LET'S MUTHERFUKERS!...I got odd looks.