Tonight, UFC 146 sees an all heavyweight main card that is headlined by Junior dos Santos defending his UFC heavyweight championship against former champion Frank Mir. It's the culmination of a long path that saw Alistair Overeem test positive for elevated testosterone, get suspended and then was replaced by Mir, setting into motion of chain of events that changed every other main card fight.
It's a solid card aside from the main event, so we've put together this list to make sure you know the best way to watch the action go down.
- The night's action kicks off with two preliminary fight being featured on the UFC's Facebook page. The free prelim stream will kick off around 7:00-7:15 p.m. ET.
- The UFC has an online PPV available at UFC.tv.
- Yahoo! Sports offers an online PPV of the event as well whic can be ordered directly from their event page.
- The UFC's UStream page also offers an option to stream the PPV online.
- YouTube is also an option for the online streaming PPV.
- Four preliminary bouts will play on FX TV starting at 8 p.m.
- Almost every major cable or satellite carrier offers the PPV's in standard definition and hi-def. A list of carriers is available here.
- Roku will be an option for watching the PPV on your TV.
- The PPV show will also stream on XBox live, providing yet another option if you don't have satellite or cable.
- The UFC has a list of all authorized bars and restaurants which will be showing the pay-per-view on a dedicated page.
- If you're all out of other options but have an iPhone or Android phone you are able to order the PPV on either platform. The iPhone app can be located here with the Android app available here.