On this edition we discuss:
- The arrest for suspicion of drunk driving of UFC Light Heavyweight champ Jon Jones, what this means for the UFC and his career;
- We hate on Bentleys;
- The Nevada State Athletic Commission (NSAC) hearing at which they green-lighted Chael Sonnen to get a therapeutic use exemption (TUE) for testosterone replacement therapy (TRT);
- The NSAC's decision at that same hearing to hand down a 12-month suspension to Nick Diaz for marijuana;
- We also talk about the UFC 146 card;
- I'm still pining for the original Junior dos Santos vs. Alistair Overeem title fight but Luke thinks this is still a top-notch card.
- He twists my arm and I admit that it remains a very exciting fight card.