Gregor Gracie will be taking on a Muay Thai champion and BJJ blackbelt
ONE FC 4 is set for Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia on June 23, and it will be headlined by Renato Sobral vs. Tatsuya Mizuno and Masakazu Imanari vs. Leandro Issa. Three more fights have been added to card recently:
Gregor Gracie (6-1), who was victorious at ONE FC 1 last September, will be stepping in hostile territory as he takes on Malaysia's top star, Adam Kayoom (2-1), who is a BJJ Blackbelt and Muay Thai champion with black belts in multiple traditional martial arts such as Aikido, Taekwondo and Karate.
- Evolve MMA's Eddie Ng (5-1), who has been nothing short of spectacular on his two outings with the promotion, will be taking a big step up in competition. Ng only needed 88 seconds to dispatch of two opponents, including Malaysian kickboxing champ, Jian Kai Chee at ONE FC 3. His next opponent will be Jian's head coach from MuayFit, Arnaud Lepont (9-1), who will try to avenge his teammate's loss in front of his adopted home country of Malaysia.
- Lastly, sources close to the situation have informed BloodyElbow.com about a third match that is yet to be announced by the promotion. 20-year-old Malaysian rising star, Allamurad Karayev (9-0), has been signed and he will be taking on Team Lakay's Roldan Sangcha-an, a Wushu fighter making his professional MMA debut after making his rounds in the Philippine amateur scene.
On paper it looks like a bad mismatch having a 9-0 face a guy making his pro debut, but to be honest I wouldn't just count out a Team Lakay fighter.
Check out the current rumored fight card after the jump. Follow me on twitter -- @antontabuena
ONE Fighting Championship 4: Destiny of Warriors
June 23, 2012 -- Stadium Negara, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Eddie Ng vs. Arnaud Lepont
- Gregor Gracie vs. Adam Kayoom
- Kim Hock Quek vs. Peter Davis
- Allamurad Karayev vs. Roldan Sangcha-an
* - Not Yet Officially Announced