Rashad Evans and Jon Jones visited the set of TNT's Inside The NBA Thursday night.
Some highlights from the eight minute video:
- Evans explained what MMA is. Standing next to O'Neal, it was incredible how much he towered over him.
- Barkley asked about both guys' excitement level 48 hours after the fight.
- Kenny Smith inquired how much of going into a fight is technique and how much is anger. Jones says he doesn't believe in fighting out of anger.
- Jones joked about challenging O'Neal, which prompted the big guy to show off his jab, cross and yes, his Superman punch.
- Jones and Evans reviewed clips of an O'Neal/Barkley brawl from back in their playing days, Barkley vs. Bill Laimbeer and O'Neal throwing a punch at a Chicago Bulls player.
- Barkley talked about hanging out with Georges St. Pierre recently and O'Neal gave a shoutout to Dana White and the Fertitta brothers.
- There was zero animosity between Evans and Jones.
You can watch the eight-minute video here.