Tonight, UFC 145 sees the grudge match between Jon Jones and Rashad Evans finally end in the cage. The two men have had prior fights canceled due to injury but the former teammates turned friends are healthy, made weight and are ready to step into the cage to battle over Jon Jones' light heavyweight title.
It's a solid card aside from the main event, so we've put together this list to make sure you know the best way to watch the action go down.
- The night's action kicks off with two preliminary fight being featured on the UFC's Facebook page. The free prelim stream will kick off around 7:00-7:15 p.m. ET.
- The UFC has an online PPV available at UFC.tv.
- Yahoo! Sports offers an online PPV of the event as well which can be ordered directly from their event page.
- The UFC's UStream page also offers an option to stream the PPV online.
- YouTube is also an option for the online streaming PPV.
- Four preliminary bouts will play on FX TV starting at 8 p.m.
- Almost every major cable or satellite carrier offers the PPV's in standard definition and hi-def. A list of carriers is available here.
- Roku will be an option for watching the PPV on your TV.
- The PPV show will also stream on XBox live, providing yet another option if you don't have satellite or cable.
- The UFC has a list of all authorized bars and restaurants which will be showing the pay-per-view on a dedicated page.
- If you're all out of other options but have an iPhone or Android phone you are able to order the PPV on either platform. The iPhone app can be located here with the Android app available here.