Everyone who watched UFC 143's welterweight interim title fight between Nick Diaz and Carlos Condit had their own score in their heads. Nick Diaz clearly thought he won the fight, apparently retiring in a snit after the loss. But only three people's opinions mattered and they all agreed that Carlos Condit won the fight. Here are each judges' round-by-round scores:
- Judge Cecil Peoples had it: 10-9, 10-9, 9-10, 10-9, 10-9 for Condit.
- Judge Patricia Morse Jarman had it: 10-9, 10-9, 9-10, 10-9, 10-9 for Condit.
- Judge Junichiro Kamijo had it 10-9, 9-10, 10-9, 10-9, 9-10 for Condit.
- Condit outlanded Diaz in total strikes 146 to 110
- Diaz outlanded Condit 86 to 42 in total arm strikes landed
- Condit outlanded Diaz 104 to 19 in total leg strikes landed