Tonight's UFC 144 card sees UFC lightweight champion Frankie Edgar enter the Octagon to defend his title against Ben Henderson. That main event should be great, but there's plenty more action from top to bottom on this card.
So how do you make sure you don't miss a moment of the action?
- The night's action kicks off with one preliminary fight being featured on the UFC's Facebook page. The free prelim stream will kick off around 7:30 p.m. but may be moved slightly one direction or the other.
- The UFC has an online PPV available at UFC.tv.
- Yahoo! Sports offers an online PPV of the event as well which can be ordered directly from their event page.
- The UFC's UStream page also offers an option to stream the PPV online.
- YouTube is also an option for the online streaming PPV.
- Four preliminary bouts will play on FX TV starting at 8 p.m.
- Almost every major cable or satellite carrier offers the PPV's in standard definition and hi-def. A list of carriers is available here.
- Roku will be an option for watching the PPV on your TV.
- The PPV show will also stream on XBox live, providing yet another option if you don't have satellite or cable.
- The UFC has a list of all authorized bars and restaurants which will be showing the pay-per-view on a dedicated page.
- If you're all out of other options but have an iPhone or Android phone you are able to order the PPV on either platform. The iPhone app can be located here with the Android app available here.