At this point, you have probably heard several different breakdowns and analysis of the UFC 144 headlining bout between Frankie Edgar and Ben Henderson. Well here's a different outlook and a fun prediction from the crew behind the new video game, UFC Undisputed 3.
They simulated 25 A.I. matches and got the following stats:
- Edgar landed more overall strikes in 60-percent of their matches
- Henderson attempted 60 submissions in 25 matches
- Edgar won by TKO six times in 25 matches
- Edgar and Henderson rocked each other an equal amount of times in 25 matches
- Henderson won by head kick KO once in 25 matches
- Henderson won by submission seven times in 25 matches
After all those matches, what's their final prediction? They said Ben Henderson will win the UFC lightweight championship by submitting Frankie Edgar, at the 3:37 mark of round 4.
HT: BE Reader Mjub