In cased you missed Legend FC 7 this past weekend, the videos of all the fights from the entire event are after the jump, and here's a quick recap:
Legend FC's seventh show happened in the City of Dreams, in Macau, and it had two title fights headlining the stacked card. Sanda fighter, Jumabieke Tuerxun or 'Bieke' made the jump from top prospect to champion as he defeated decorated Chinese Wrestling champ, Yao Honggang to take his bantamweight title.
Bieke, who is a standout of Xian Physical Education University, looked to have benefited greatly from Team Quest's visit on their camp as he looked sharp on the ground, scoring multiple takedowns and beating the decorated Chinese Wrestling champion at his own game. Yao's striking looked to have improved, and it's probably a result of his training camp in Vegas, but it wasn't enough to derail Bieke rise to the top. Tuerxun improved his record to 11-0, and cemented himself as one of the top fighters in the region.
On the main event, the 'Wolverine' Bae Myung Ho (13-5), bucked what appeared to be a prior knee injury and still successfully defended his welterweight title against China's top welterweight, Li Jingliang. The Korean, who is known for talking a lot of smack, backed up all his words as he constantly out-struck and out-worked the Chinese fighter en route to a decision. This was Bae's 5th straight win, and he remained undefeated since joining Legend FC.
Also on the main card, Yang Hae Jun (7-2) displayed much improved boxing skills as he constantly peppered Hideto Tatsumi, until he scored an impressive finish that won him the Knockout of the Night honors.
Two Filipinos shined on the prelims as rising star, Mark Striegl (7-0) avenged his teammate's loss by choking out Ev Ting unconscious, and Agustin Delarmino (5-1) quickly dispatched of Sung Min Yen.
Check out all the fight videos from the event after the jump.
Bae Myung Ho vs. Li Jingliang [Legend FC Welterweight Championship]
Yao Honggang vs. Jumabieke Tuerxun [Legend FC Bantamweight Championship]
Liu Wenbo Vs. Matt Cain
Hideto Tatsumi vs. Yang Hae Jun
Wang Sai vs. Gareth Ealey
Entire Preliminary Card (video starts at 5:40):
- Bae Myung Ho (Korea) def. Li Jingliang (China) by decision (unanimous) [Welterweight Championship]
- Jumabieke Tuerxun (China) def. Yao Honggang (China) by decision (split) [Bantamweight Championship]
- Liu Wenbo (China) def. Matt Cain (Australia) by submission at 4:37 in round 1
- Yang Hae Jun (Korea)] def. Hideto Tatsumi (Japan) by KO at 3:35 in round 1
- Wang Sai (China) def. Gareth Ealey (Australia) by doctor stoppage at 5:00 in round 2
- Ji Xian (China) def. Leonard Delarmino (Philippines) by submission at 4:42 in round 1
- Michael Mortimer (Australia) def. Taiyo Nakahara (Japan) by disqualification (illegal strikes) at 4:24 in round 1
- Koji Ando (Japan) def. Damien Brown (Australia) by submission 2:27 in round 1
- Mark Striegl (Philippines) def. Ev Ting (New Zealand) by submission at 3:51 in round 1
- Agustin Delarmino, Jr. (Philippines) def. Sung Ming-Yen (Chinese Taipei) by TKO 0:44 in round 1