UFC 154 airs tonight November 17, 2012 live from the Bell Centre in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. A Welterweight title unification bout between champion Georges St. Pierre and interim champ Carlos Condit headlines the card which features Johny Hendricks vs. Martin Kampmann and more. This is a handy guide to all the legal online streams, television and mobile viewing options as well as a guide to bars showing the event.
UFC 154: St. Pierre vs. Condit airs tonight November 17, 2012 live from the Bell Centre in Montreal, Quebec, Canada.. The fights will air on pay-per-view with portions of the preliminary card airing on FX TV and the remainder streaming live on Facebook.
The PPV card features five fights headlined by a Welterweight title unification bout between champion Georges St. Pierre and interim champ Carlos Condit. GSP had to sit out almost 18 months due to injuries, during which time Condit beat Nick Diaz at UFC 143 to take the interim title. Top WW contenders Johny Hendricks and Martin Kampmann slug it out in the co-main event with the winner expected to get a title shot.
Note that a Middleweight bout Costa Phillipou vs. Nick Ring was cancelled today due to illness on Ring's part.
The FX portion of the card begins at 8 p.m. ET and features Middleweights Patrick Cote vs. Alessio Sakara, Light Heavyweights Cyrille Diabate vs. Chad Griggs, Lightweights Sam Stout vs. John Makdessi, and Featherweights Rodrigo Damm vs. Antonio Carvalho.
We've put together this list to make sure you know the best way to watch the action go down.
- The night's action kicks off with three preliminary fights being featured on the UFC's Facebook page.The free prelim stream will kick off around 6:40 p.m. ET.
- They are also streaming the prelims on the UFC YouTube channel.
- The UFC has an online PPV available at UFC.tv.
- Yahoo! Sports offers an online PPV of the event as well which can be ordered directly from their event page.
- The UFC's UStream page also offers an option to stream the PPV online.
- YouTube is also an option for the online streaming PPV.
- Four preliminary bouts will play on FX TV starting at 8 p.m. ET
- Almost every major cable or satellite carrier offers the PPV's in standard definition and hi-def. A list of carriers is available here.
- Roku will be an option for watching the PPV on your TV.
- The PPV show will also stream on XBox live, providing yet another option if you don't have satellite or cable.
- The UFC has a list of all authorized bars and restaurants which will be showing the pay-per-view on a dedicated page.
- There's also an iPhone app for finding Sports Bars showing the UFC.
- If you're all out of other options but have an iPhone or Androidphone you are able to order the PPV on either platform. The iPhone app can be located here with the Android app available here.