Friday night, so it's time to bear witness to the fitness of the modern warriuh. Yes I know that's not the theme song anymore. No, I don't care. Boom. Join us tonight for UFC's The Ultimate Fighter: Team Carwin vs. Team Nelson. The show airs at 10:00 p.m. ET on FX, and be sure to stay here at Bloody Elbow for live discussion.
Things have been picking up a bit lately thanks to Julian Lane and Michael Hill's various absurdities. On top of that, the end is in sight now, as we head into the quarter-final round. Tonight, two quarter-finals to determine who moves on to he semis. Here are your questions of the week:
- Bristol Marunde vs. Neil Magney - which Team Carwin fighter advances? Marunde has better experience and is more seasoned, but I actually like Magney here, as I feel like he's a promising talent.
- Igor Aruajo vs. Colton Smith? I'll go with Aruajo on this one, as Smith is all about the top control and Aruajo can submit off the back.
- Speaking of Araujo, why is he so mad all of a sudden?
- What will Hill do now that he has been betrayed by Canadian bro Mike Ricci? And will Ricci be in any way ruffled by Hill's actions? (Almost definitely a No on that 2nd question.)
- Will either Shane Carwin or Roy Nelson do any actual coaching?
- Lane? Bang? Bro?
Find out tonight on TUF, and here on Bloody Elbow.