It's here folks! After a lot of time and effort my second ebook, Elementary Striking is here!
Jack Slack's second publication, this 192 page guide introduces all of the basic concepts of striking and more importantly how to begin applying them against a competent opponent. Covered within this enormous ebook are:
- Basic stances, footwork, defenses and strikes.
- The Intangibles: Methods to create openings to strike from a square on position without taking an angle. These include Milling, Hand Fighting, Foot Traps and Offbalancing, Feinting and the concepts of Closed and Open Guard.
- Establishing a jab - without simply pumping it out at random. The methods herein are the safest way to go about putting the fear of the jab into your opponent.
- Building combinations - how to hurt your opponent once you've got him worrying about the jab.
- Lumberjacking, The Cross Counter and the Drawing Jab.
- How to tie up your opponent both on defence and on offense (with Punch and Clutch)
- Angling - the most effective angling techniques revealed to date. Angling off of the right straight, right hook and left hook in multiple directions.
And much more!!!
Head over to: http://www.fightsgoneby.com/p/books.html to pick it up!