UFC 153 airs tonight October 13, 2012 live from the HSBC Arena in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. Anderson Silva vs. Stephan Bonnar in a non-title Light Heavyweight bout headlines the card which features Minotauro "Big Nog" Noguiera vs. Dave "Pee Wee" Herman and more. This is a handy guide to all the legal online streams, television and mobile viewing options as well as a guide to bars showing the event.
UFC 153: Silva vs. Bonnar airs tonight October 13, 2012 from HSBC Arena in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. The fights will air on pay-per-view with portions of the preliminary card airing on FX TV and the remainder streaming live on Facebook.
The pay-per-view card features six fights, headlined by Anderson Silva vs. Stephan Bonnar in a non-title Light Heavyweight bout. Heavyweight legend Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira takes on Dave Herman in the co-main event. Light Heavyweights Glover Teixeira vs. Fabio Maldonado and Phil Davis vs. Wagner Prado and Welterweights Jon Fitch vs. Erick Silva and Demian Maia vs. Rick Story fill out the PPV card which starts at 10 p.m. ET.
The FX TV portion of the card begins at 8 p.m. ET and includes Featherweights Rony Mariano Bezerra vs. Sam Sicilia and Diego Brandao vs. Joey Gambino, Lightweights Gleison Tibau vs. Francisco Trinaldo, and Welterweights Sergio Moraes vs. Renee Forte.
We've put together this list to make sure you know the best way to watch the action go down.
- The night's action kicks off with three preliminary fights being featured on the UFC's Facebook page.The free prelim stream will kick off around 6:45 p.m. ET.
- They are also streaming the prelims on the UFC YouTube channel.
- The UFC has an online PPV available at UFC.tv.
- Yahoo! Sports offers an online PPV of the event as well whic can be ordered directly from their event page.
- The UFC's UStream page also offers an option to stream the PPV online.
- YouTube is also an option for the online streaming PPV.
- Four preliminary bouts will play on FX TV starting at 8 p.m.
- Almost every major cable or satellite carrier offers the PPV's in standard definition and hi-def. A list of carriers is available here.
- Roku will be an option for watching the PPV on your TV.
- The PPV show will also stream on XBox live, providing yet another option if you don't have satellite or cable.
- The UFC has a list of all authorized bars and restaurants which will be showing the pay-per-view on a dedicated page.
- There's also an iPhone app for finding Sports Bars showing the UFC.
- If you're all out of other options but have an iPhone or Android phone you are able to order the PPV on either platform. The iPhone app can be located here with the Android app available here.