While Bellator's welterweight tournament field is complete, the promotion's sixth season lightweight tournament is still awaiting one final name to round out the bracket.
Among the seven that will look to make their names in the sport's deepest weight class include a former Olympian and a "Pitbull" that wants to sharpen his bite.
Here's your early look at Bellator's 155-pound tournament with the winner getting a shot at Lightweight Champion Michael Chandler in 2012. With one spot left to go, it's likely that former champion Eddie Alvarez will be the final entrant.
- Patricky Freire (10-2): One half of the "Pitbull" brothers, Freire returned to the win column in November with a first round TKO win over Kurt Pellegrino. He advanced to the season five lightweight tourney and lost to Chandler by decision, snapping a five fight win streak.
- Thiago Michel (9-2): Michel makes his promotional debut, bringing heavy hands to Bellator with all nine of his wins coming via T/KO.
- Ricardo Tirloni (14-1): Tirloni returns to Bellator for his first tournament run on an 11-fight win streak. Adept at finishing fights, Tirloni's lone defeat came at the hands of No. 1 UFC lightweight contender Ben Henderson.
Brent Weedman (18-7-1): A Bellator vet, Weedman is coming off decision losses to Jay Hieron and Chris Lozano. This will mark his lightweight debut.
- Rick Hawn (11-1): The Olympian in judo and 2011 welterweight tournament finalist is dropping down to lightweight after his first career loss to Hieron.
- J.J. Ambrose (17-3): Ambrose makes his Bellator debut on a seven fight win streak. The California native has 10 of 17 wins via submission.
- Lloyd Woodard (11-1): Woodard enters his second 155-pound tournament after he suffered his first career loss to Chandler last April. The man from Montana is 1-1 in Bellator.
Bellator's sixth season kicks off on Friday, March 2nd, with five different tournaments.