Dana White & Ariel Helwani talked about UFC on Fox 2 following Saturday's event.
MMA Fighting's Ariel Helwani caught up with UFC President Dana White after UFC On Fox 2, getting some comments on what he thought about Rashad Evans' performance. whether Phil Davis got a big opportunity too soon and more.
Some of the points White hit upon:
- White said he didn't know if there was something wrong with Evans' right hand, but hadn't talked with him at the time of the interview.
- On Davis: "He was undefeated in the UFC and he's here fighting in the main event on Fox for a reason. He's a tough guy."
- White said he had Michael Bisping winning two rounds to one and wasn't surprised his wrestling was as good as it was.
- White confirmed Anderson Silva vs. Chael Sonnen II for June in Brazil, likely Sao Paulo.
- He gave Chris Weidman a lot of credit for his performance.
- He said that he was happy with how everything went, joking that people that complained about Cain Velasquez vs. Junior dos Santos going so short in November had three full fights go the distance Saturday.
Check out the short clip after the jump.