Following UFC On FX, MMA Fighting reporter Ariel Helwani chatted with UFC President Dana White on a variety of topics including Jim Miller's title aspirations, the UFC On Fox changes, the rehab of Georges St. Pierre and more.
A few highlights:
- White said he "couldn't be happier" with how things are going right now.
- White wishes Melvin Guillard would "take things seriously".
- White has a "100% guarantee" that if Sonnen wins, he will fight Middleweight Champion Anderson Silva this summer, likely in Brazil. Helwani asked White if a Bisping win might make him reconsider moving a Silva/Bisping battle to England.
- White said that Brazil has surpassed Canada as the "new mecca of mixed martial arts."
- He talked about why Phil Davis isn't necessarily the No. 1 contender to Jon Jones if he defeats Rashad Evans and who would get the shot if Evans wins but gets hurt.
- White discussed UFC Primetime: Nick Diaz vs. Carlos Condit and the "intriguing, mysterious" character that is Diaz.
- White gave an update on St. Pierre's incredible rehab and his "hate" for Diaz.
- He talked about his frustrations with coverage about the Montreal situation, including a bizarre comment about the event in Atlanta not being guaranteed either.
Watch the 10-minute video after the jump.