Easton and Luke cover a range of topics including:
- U.S. judo Olympian Rhadi Ferguson helping with strength and conditioning for all of his UFC camps.
- Spending his entire camp in Camp Springs, Maryland and not at Alliance Gym in San Diego. However, Brandon Vera did fly over to help.
- Why training on the East Coast grittiness is better for fight camp training.
- Just how different the 'UFC experience' is from previous fight experiences.
- Using Dominick Cruz's footwork in the first round of his fight at UFC on Versus 6 against Byron Bloodworth to get his feet 'under him' after a two-year layoff.
- Not worried about having a camp around one fighter throughout the entire process.
- What he knows about his opponent Papazian.
- A health update on UFC bantamweight Dominick Cruz and whether Easton will have a role on the next season of 'The Ultimate Fighter'