Photo by Josh Hedges, Zuffa LLC via Getty Images.
UFC 133 may not be the card that casual fans are dying to see. It may not be the card hardcore fans are dying to see. It may not be the card the UFC hoped to put together, but I can say with complete confidence and sincerity that I don't believe a single UFC card has featured more martial artists whose amazing techniques have been featured in Bloody Elbow's popular Judo Chop series.
Don't believe me? Read 'em and weep oh you doubters:
- Rashad Evans Transitions From Punches to Take Downs - Kid Nate
- Rory MacDonald's Triple Belly-to-Back Slams - KJ Gould
- Ivan Menjivar's Short Elbow From Clinch - KJ Gould
- Nick Pace and the No Arm Triangle or 'Pace Choke' - Kid Nate
- The Dangerous Spinning Back Strike with Mike Brown -- Kid Nate
- Striking to Take Downs With Rashad Evans - T.P. Grant
- Chaining Takedowns with Rani Yahya - Ben Thapa