Tonight's UFC 134 card is headlined by Anderson Silva vs. Yushin Okami for the UFC middleweight championship. The co-main event features Mauricio "Shogun" Rua vs. Forrest Griffin, two former light heavyweight champions fighting for relevance. Former UFC heavyweight champ Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira will get to fight in his native Brazil for the first time in his storied career when he faces rising up-and-comer Brendan Schaub. Luiz Cane vs Stanislav Nedkov and Edson Barboza vs. The Ultimate Fighter winner Ross Pearson round out the main card.
All of those fights will be on the main Pay Per View card starting at 9 p.m. ET. I highly recommend ordering the HD version on SBN sponsor Comcast if you're in a Comcast region. The Yahoo PPV stream is an alternative if you don't have a cable provider or are outside the USA. UFC.tv features multiple camera angles, multiple audio feeds, real-time DVR controls and a whole bunch of other stuff I haven't had the chance to try out. The full fight card is also available via via the UStream platform (at a cost of $44.99) to view the entire fight card top to bottom.
Two fights, Spencer Fisher vs. Thiago Tavares and Dan Miller vs. Rousimar Palhares, will air on Spike TV at 8p.m. ET. The rest of the undercard will air on Facebook starting at 5:45p.m. ET. Facebook users can go to the UFC's Facebook page to see the fights for free. If you are a Facebook user, all you have to do is "Like" the UFC page and you can watch the preliminary card for free.
If you want to go out to a bar to see the main pay per view card (and probably the Spike TV fights as well) the UFC has a searchable database of bars showing UFC 133 sorted by location at bars.ufc.com. Just enter your zip code to find the bars closest to you. The results will show the bar's phone number so you can call ahead to find out information on cover prices and confirm that they're showing the card.
The UFC is also making the card available to for iPhone or iPad users who buy the UFC app from the iTunes app store. The app is $0.99 while the pay-per-view remains $44.99.
Here's the full fight card:
Main Card (Airing on Pay-Per-View @ 9 p.m. ET):
Preliminary Bouts (Airing on Spike TV @ 8 p.m. ET):
Preliminary Bouts (Airing on Facebook @ 5:45 p.m. ET):
More UFC 134 Previews from Bloody Elbow after the jump.
- Bloody Elbow Staff Predictions for UFC 134
- Anderson Silva vs. Yushin Okami Preview - Leland Roling
- Anderson Silva vs. Yushin Okami 1 Fight Video - Mike Fagan
- Mauricio 'Shogun' Rua vs. Forrest Griffin Preview - Leland Roling
- Brendan Schaub vs. Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira Dissection - Dallas Winston
- Ross Pearson vs Edson Barboza Dissection - Dallas Winston
- Luiz Cane vs. Stanislav Nedkov Dissection - Dallas Winston
- UFC 134 Celebrity Picks - Cove Reber vs. Natasha Wicks
- Spike TV Preliminary Card Dissection - Dallas Winston
- UFC 134: Rio - Facebook Preliminary Card Dissection - Dallas Winston
- UFC 134: Weigh-In Video Highlights