The following are things I’ve argued with my friends about in the past. Considering a large portion of BE actually trains, fights, or has a wide array of MMA knowledge I was hoping to get some answers.
1. I’ve heard (from an unreliable source) that some MMA fighters purchase and consume breast milk during training. Has anyone ever heard of this? If so, what are the supposed benefits of drinking breast milk?
2. Do female fighters wear any kind of protective padding to protect against the dreaded boob punch?
3. If all training, nutrition, and initiative are equal, do some people’s bodies naturally build muscle faster and more effectively than other people?
4. Will closing your fist around your thumb make your punch more solid or just make you more likely to injure your hand? I actually tested this out on my heavy bag the other day and it felt OK. Are any MMA fighters able to successfully punch like this?
5. I read somewhere that there is a type of water (created by the Japanese to help rehydrate burn victims) that hydrates more efficiently and rapidly than regular water. Supposedly, some MMA fighters have used this drink to rehydrate their bodies after weighing in. Does this magical beverage actually exist? If so, do any of you know anyone who has used it?
I can only imagine the kind of answers I'm gonna get…