Kid Nate is back and everyone's in trouble...well actually Kid Nate is still recovering from jet lag. Effing time zones...how do they work?
Not going to pretend it was a day of massive news but here at Bloody Elbow the content elves were busy beavering away in the SBN workshop:
- Mike Fagan took exception with the habit that some in the "real media" have of compulsively defending fighters and their management and the bad decisions that emerge from some MMA brain trusts.
- This isn't Bloody Elbow, but there are two sequels fans of the above won't want to miss. BE alumnus Luke Thomas educates Jon Jones' manager on "real media" and MMA Mania's Geno Mrosko lets Malki speak his piece.
- You'll have to find the ensuing twitter beef between @Mike_Fagan_13 and @MikeChiappetta on your own.
- Leland Roling broke the news that NCAA wrestling champ Bubba Jenkins has signed with an MMA management team.
Leland Roling pointed out that Brock Lesnar's diverticulitis could
be just the ticketopen some doors for Alistair Overeem.
- Fraser Coffeen detailed the unholy alliance between former pro wrestling carny Paul Heyman and Shane Carwin to promote UFC 131.