Paul Daley talks about Saturday's title fight against Nick Diaz, his future in Strikeforce (5 more fights) and why he thinks Scott Coker "sold out". Daley also said he's on weight and this is too big an opportunity to mess up.
"Now that Zuffa has purchased Strikeforce. I'm trying to get a fight of the night bonus as well as a Strikeforce title. ... I rarely ever get hit, but I know with Nick Diaz I'm going to be in a fight. I really think he's going to bring out the best in me."
"It's going to be a bloody fight. Trust me. And not a lot of it is going to be mine. Nick cuts really easily and I hit really hard."
More videos from MMA Fighting:
- Gilbert Melendez surprised Tatsuya Kawajiri didn't train in cage
- Keith Jardine talks about a move to middleweight after Mousasi fight
- Gegard Mousasi on how he's improved since he last fought for Strikeforce
- Tatsuya Kawajiri talks about how last month's tragedy in Japan affected him
- Lyle Beerbohm wants to make Shinya Aoki cry
- Shinya Aoki on he plans to rebound from his one-sided loss to Gilbert Melendez last year