"(With UFC buying Strikeforce) now it seems like I might be fighting for a UFC title sooner than I thought. I'm in it to win it. I want to be the number one fighter in the world and I'm trying to prove that. So whoever has the strap is who I'd like to fight and I want to earn that. So I just want to keep on winning. I see that title possibly changing a couple times. Gray (Maynard) could be the champ in the next 2 months. After that Gray might lose to someone else like Clay Guida or Anthony Pettis. I see that title changing a lot. So whoever has the belt is basically who I want and whoever is going to prove I'm number one. And now I think it's going to happen."
"Come check me out (on April 9th) I'm on a mission. I'm going to become the number one fighter by the end of my career. I guarantee you I'll be the number one lightweight in the world."
- 1:23 Training for Tatsuya Kawajiri, with strong wrestlers trying to replicate him
- 2:10 Nick Diaz vs. Paul Daley, Nick likes to test himself, can stand in the pocket with Daley
- 2:56 UFC buying Strikeforce, UFC has better marketing machine, excited to fight for a UFC title one day
- 0:32 Being a fan of Women MMA's, hope UFC merger doesn't affect it
- 1:42 George St. Pierre vs. Jake Shields, Shields is about to shock the world, Jake is going to make it a fight
- 3:55 His year layoff, being a father to his daughter
- 5:55 Promising to be the number one lightweight in the world
In order to provide our users with a better overall experience, we ask for more information from Facebook when using it to login so that we can learn more about our audience and provide you with the best possible experience. We do not store specific user data and the sharing of it is not required to login with Facebook.