Strikeforce drew an average of 528,000 viewers for Strikeforce: Diaz vs. Daley on Saturday night according to MMA Junkie. Overall the recent show appears to have done the fourth highest MMA rating in Showtime history. The number isn't some kind of stunning success, but it is very good.
The peak audience, which coincided with a headlining title fight between welterweight champion Nick Diaz and Paul Daley, resulted in 806,000 viewers.
1. Strikeforce: Silva vs. Fedor - (February 2011): 741,000 viewers
2. Strikeforce: Carano vs. Cyborg - (Aug 2009): 576,000
3. Strikeforce: Diaz vs. Cyborg [/w Herschel Walker] - (Jan 2011): 561,000
4. Strikeforce: Diaz vs. Daley - (Apr 2011): 528,000
5. Strikeforce: Miami [/w Diaz, Walker, Lashley] - (Feb 2010): 517,000