FightMetric has released reports for Phil Davis vs. Antonio Rogerio Nogueira and Dan Hardy vs. Anthony Johnson from last night's UFC Fight Night 24 from Seattle, Washington. In the main event, Phil Davis gutted out a decision victory over "Little Nog" in a fight that tempered the lofty expectations that many have placed on him. In the co-main event, Dan Hardy's wrestling failed him once again as Anthony Johnson controlled most of the fight from top position.
- This was Phil Davis's fifth UFC bout, which qualifies him for FightMetric's UFC records. Davis entered the Fewest Strikes Absorbed per Minute list at number one with a paltry 0.38. FightMetric notes that this is six times better than the UFC average, and twice as good as the number two fighter on the list (Pete Spratt with 0.89).
- Davis was 0-for-5 on takedowns in the first round. He improved to 4-for-6 in the latter two rounds.
- Antonio Rogerio Nogueira managed to land a meager 16 strikes over the course of three rounds. He only landed 5 in the first round, which FightMetric awarded to him.
- FightMetric scored the bout 29-28 for Phil Davis.
- In the co-main event, Dan Hardy landed 10 strikes through the fight, 2 of which fell under FightMetric's criteria as significant.
- Anthony Johnson landed 107 strikes, 20 of which were significant.
- Johnson went 4-5 on his takedowns.