Mike Pyle on:
- 0:59 Ricardo Almeida not having an advantage on the ground
- 1:15 The fight won’t be a grappling match
- 2:40 Hiring Mike Dolce for his diet
- 4:14 Getting the Welterweight belt
- 5:00 Wanting Georges St. Pierre to stay at 170, GSP’s a small welterweight, it's a silly move
- 5:15 Anderson Silva is just too big
- 5:36 Jake Shields just laying on fighters and being boring
- 5:47 Jon Fitch messing up BJ Penn's face, impressed with Fitch’s comeback in R3
- 6:39 The top 5 WW's: Jon Fitch, Josh Koscheck, Carlos Condit, Mike Pyle, Martin Kampmann
- 7:13 Fighting Martin Kampmann if it was for the title or a title shot, it would be like two brothers fighting and tearing the whole house up
- 8:44 Randy Couture grinding out Lyoto Machida at UFC 129
"Martin Kampmann and I are such good friends. We go at it in the gym everyday why the hell not go out and get paid for it. (Kampmann) would be cool with fighting me. If it was for the title or for a chance to fight for the title, it would be foolish for us not too. And cause of bunch of drama and crying "oh he's my buddy". Well you should see what I do to my buddy in the gym and he does to me if he gets half the damn chance. (Like) catch me on a tired day and beat the sh*t out of me and vice versa. Let's just go get paid."
"It's just an opinion of mine. It'd just be fun to go in and get after it, but it'd be so hard though. Because Kampmann knows me (and) I know Kampmann. He knows if I move off to one side what I'm about to do and I know the same thing. It might even be a boring fight. Or it could be like two brothers fighting in the house and tear the whole damn house up. Best fight you've ever seen in your life. And then afterwards, be like 'Oh you got me pretty good ...f*ck you too'. And then it's over. I've seen some pretty sick brother fights before and I'd pay for a ticket for that."