Photos by Jed Jacobsohn/Zuffa LLC/Zuffa LLC via Getty Images
FightMetric released reports for three fights from last night's UFC 126 show: Forrest Griffin vs. Rich Franklin, Jake Ellenberger vs. Carlos Eduardo Rocha, and Miguel Torres vs. Antonio Banuelos. FightMetric also updated their official UFC Records. The highlights:
- Forrest Griffin outlanded Rich Franklin 50-33 in significant strikes and 126-40 in total strikes.
- Griffin scored 5 takedowns in 7 attempts.
- FightMetric scored the fight 29-28 for Griffin, with Franklin awarded round three.
- Jake Ellenberger outlanded Carlos Eduardo Rocha 25-21 in significant strikes and 41-32 in total strikes.
- Ellenberger finished 3 takedowns in 5 attempts. Rocha was unsuccessful in all 5 of his attempts.
- FightMetric credited Rocha with 2 passes to side control, 1 pass to the back, an armbar, and a shoulder lock.
- FightMetric scored the fight 29-28 for Ellenberger, with Rocha taking round one.
- Antonio Banuelos landed all of 10 strikes.
- Miguel Torres landed 73 strikes, all scored as significant.
- FightMetric scored the fight 30-27 for Miguel Torres.