1. Train wrestling to defend take downs and to control opponents along the cage. (important!)
2. Train Muay Thai knees. (Extremely important!)
3. Find game opponents who won't quit because of a foul.
4. In first round, lean on your opponent along the cage, clinch up and knee him in the balls; or in north south position, get up and knee him in the face while he is still down. Point deduction will happen, but don't worry, it is part of the plan. You will win the round but got a point deducted to have the score card marked at 9-9.
5. In the second round, repeat step 3. If your opponent isn't out of it yet, don't worry he will be in the third round. You will yet have another point deducted but the scorecard will read 9-9. It is 18-18 at this point.
6. Finish your opponent, if you can. If you can't, don't worry. He should be dead tired by now or his movement would be severely hindered by his now mega swollen testicles. You should be able to outstrike him and win the round even if you can't stop him. The scorecard will read 10-9 and you will win 28-27.
*Note: During the course of the fight, ignore referee's instruction to let go of the fence or your opponent's shorts.