Strikeforce: Diaz vs. Cyborg peaked during the evening's main event with 853,000 viewers
According to MMA Junkie:
Strikeforce's first event of 2011 was a hit with Showtime viewers.
Overall, the event averaged 561,000 viewers (853,000 peak), which is more than any single Strikeforce event broadcast on Showtime in the past year.
The ranking just behind 2009's female championship fight between Cristiane "Cyborg" Santos and Gina Carano, which averaged 576,000 viewers (856,000 peak) for the card.
The top 5 ratings for Strikeforce's most recent events include:
• 561,000 viewers, Strikeforce: Diaz vs. Cyborg (Jan 2011)
• 517,000 viewers, Strikeforce: Diaz vs. Zaromskis (Jan 2010)
• 412,000 viewers, Strikeforce: Fedor vs. Werdum (Jun 2010)
• 367,000 viewers, Strikeforce: Lawal vs. Cavalcante (Aug 2010)
• 350,000 viewers, Strikeforce: Diaz vs. Noons 2 (Oct 2010)