Thank you to Nate and Brent for allowing us to post here. There are a lot of members of the BE community who would probably be excellent candidates for this job. This is the rare opportunity for the right person to pursue their love for MMA professionally. Check out the post here, or see the details below.
Do you want to work in MMA and shape the way the sport's statistics are covered? FightMetric is hiring a full-time research analyst to work in our Washington, DC offices. If you're not already in the DC area, FightMetric can help pay your relocation costs.
What you need for this position:
- Advanced knowledge of Mixed Martial Arts including history, fighters, and techniques
- Excellent analytical skills
- Experience managing and working with large data sets
- Strong writing skills
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Ability to work autonomously and within tight time schedules
- Availability to work nights and weekends as MMA events require
- SQL and database experience a plus
- Some travel may be required
What you'll be doing:
- Analyzing FightMetric data and producing written research materials
- Creating new data products and analytical tools
- Managing data entry processes and conducting data integrity checks
- Email your resume to email@example.com
We'll follow-up with stand-out candidates to get references, writing samples, and to learn more.