UPDATE #3 - We've smoothed out some issues with the servers over the weekend and we're nearly ready to distribute download keys to the community. Read on for more details...
UPDATE #3 - We've smoothed out some issues with the servers over the weekend and we're nearly ready to distribute download keys to the community. Keys will be distributed HERE starting at 2 PM PST Monday, Dec 19th. We're distributing keys on a first come first served basis and they will only be available for registered community members. As soon as you have a key you can begin downloading the Alpha Server Test build from Xbox LIVE. We look forward to seeing everyone online and appreciate your help with this crucial test in our development cycle.
Beginning this Monday, Dec 19th, we will be conducting open online performance testing (Alpha Server Test) of UFC Undisputed 3 in order to help ensure a great launch on February 14th, 2012. Please understand, UFC Undisputed 3 is still under heavy online development, our primary purpose for conducting this Alpha Server Test is to help alleviate and address any significant online issues. Since we don't have thousands of testers available within our quality assurance department here at THQ we need your help to properly stress test the UFC Undisputed online servers before they go live.
The UFC Undisputed 3 Alpha Server Test will be limited on a first-come, first-serve basis, while keys last, toUFCUndisputed.com registered community users. We expect them to go fast. KEYS WILL BE DISTRIBUTED AT THE SAME TIME WE GO LIVE, there is no pre-sign up, this is just an announcement message. The page to grab your key on Monday will be advertised on our HOME PAGE before Monday assuming we continue as planned, stay tuned here so you can plan accordingly for the time. Please note:
- The Alpha Server Test will open to XBOX 360 users Worldwide on Dec 19th. You will be able to obtain a key right here and then proceed to download immedietly.
- The Playstation 3 test will open at a later date this month for North America only. Check our website and social channels daily for updates.
- You must be registered on this website in order to access the page where we will distribute the keys for each platform.
- As of right now, we anticipate this test lasting no longer than 2 weeks for each platform. We will notify testers during this period if we extend.
If you would like to participate in our upcoming Alpha Server Test it is important you understand and agree to the following when registering and playing:
- So we can assess certain performance actions of various features, we need you highly engaged in the following activities:
- Participate in as many feedback processes we request
- We will be e-mailing all users frequently with various tasks in-game we’d like you to perform
- We will host a private message boards where we will communicate updates and collect feedback regularly
- Agree to accept the NDA which prohibits screen and video captures. Doing so will result in an immediate DQ status of your Alpha Server Test account.
If you are interested In joining our Alpha Server Test, please understand your gameplay experience will not be indicative of the final shipped UFC Undisputed 3 game. We anticipate technical errors, server downtimes, and general bugs to occur as a part of your online experience during this test, as we are still under a development stage. We respectfully ask for your understanding of these issues which may or may not occur during your experience in our Alpha Server Test, this is why we are running it!
While our focus is almost strictly online performance, all gameplay feedback will however be noted and assessed for post-launch support. We are committed to delivering a great online experience, and would like you to join testing our new servers to help ensure this. Thank you again for your interest.
We'll see you here ready to go on Dec 19th to obtain your key and play, thank you.
- UFC Undisputed Development Team