Fuel TV has released their full UFC schedule for January which includes five show premieres and a 24-hour marathon that kicks off 2012. The network plans to air more than 2000 hours of UFC content in their debut year with more than 100 hours dedicated to live events, weigh-ins and pre/post-fight analysis shows.
Sunday, January 1
The UFC will air the following eight-hour block three times, starting at 12 AM EST.
- UFC Reloaded 1: Reloaded will be three-hour shows featuring past pay-per-views with 14 editions planned for this year. The numbered series kicks off with UFC 79, co-headlined by Matt Hughes vs. Georges St. Pierre and Chuck Liddell vs. Wanderlei Silva.
- UFC Bad Blood: Liddell vs. Ortiz: This 90-minute show is the same as the 2011 DVD release with Chuck Liddell vs. Tito Oritz fights, interviews, countdown show footage and more.
- UFC Champions Roundtable with Jay Glazer: The new 30-minute show features Fox reporter/MMA insider Glazer talking with current and past UFC champions. Jon Jones, Frank Mir, Chuck Liddell and Forrest Griffin will be on the debut show.
- UFC Unleashed: The popular series that ran seemingly non-stop during the UFC/Spike era debuts on Fuel with 12 new one-hour editions on tap.
- UFC Ultimate Knockouts: Two hours of fighters knocking each other out.
Tuesday, January 3
- 7 PM EST: Best of PRIDE. 12 one-hour shows are planned.
- 10 PM EST: UFC Tonight debut
Tuesday, January 10
- 6 PM EST: UFC Best of 2011
- 9 PM EST: Countdown To UFC 142
Friday, January 13
- 1 PM EST: UFC 142 Weigh-Ins
Saturday, January 14
- 1 AM EST: UFC 142 Post-Fight Show
Thursday, January 19th
- 5 PM EST: UFC on FX Guillard vs. Miller Weigh-Ins
Friday, January 20
- 6 PM EST: UFC on FX Guillard vs. Miller Prelims
- 11 PM EST: UFC on FX Guillard vs. Miller Post-Fight Show
Friday, January 27
- 5 PM EST: UFC on FOX 2 Weigh-Ins
Saturday, January 28
- 5 PM EST: UFC on FOX 2 Prelims
- 10 PM EST: UFC on Fox Post-Fight Show
Saturday, January 31
- 9 PM EST: Countdown to UFC 143: Diaz vs. Condit